Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mind Mapping

This one did grasp my attention. While on Utube I happen to stumble upon a video on maximizing the power of your brain by an Educator and Author named Tony Buzan. In a few hours after listening to several of his videos, I began implementing this mind map principles and it is phenomenon. I began to teach my two children the principles and the began mind mapping everything in the room they were in. You can get a free seven day trial of his powerful iMind software. Your memory will greatly improve and mind will be much sharper than ever before. We don't think in lines or one color. We use imagination and association in our thinking, so there you can see the power of mind mapping. All the geniuses of the past used mind mapping. I know if you begin using mind mapping your genius will begin to emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog